Keota Health Care Center offers a full-time therapy and rehabilitation team in Keota, Iowa.
Quality of Life Goal-Oriented Rehabilitation Services
We provide physical, occupational, and speech therapy. Our goal is to enhance the quality of life for each individual by maintaining their highest possible level of function and independence.
Keota Health Care Center offers the full spectrum of rehabilitation including a restorative program to ensure Residents achieve their highest level of functioning. Keota’s therapy programs, from restorative to rehabilitation, are designed with goals to stimulate the senses, engage the mind, maintain independence and regain strength.
Keota Health Care Center prides itself on success stories when Residents are able to return to a more independent setting, including returning to home. Our therapists work hard to achieve the best possible results for our Residents.
In order to help our Residents reach their goal of more independent living we:
- Start with a team of experienced professionals who are advocates committed to caring for our residents;
- Identify short and long-term goals and a create a care plan that maps out how to reach those goals;
- Provide daily treatment to foster growth and achievement;
- Transition to a course of restorative care, when appropriate, to test the durability of newly acquired skills and to continue to improve stamina;
- Involve family and at-home caregivers to keep them informed